Brian E. Hage, Attorney
Brian focuses his practice almost exclusively on landlord/tenant, estate and trust, and real estate matters.
Prior to law school, Brian was a structural engineer at Caruso Turley Scott, Inc. in Tempe, Arizona. Brian designed the structural systems for numerous commercial and residential projects including hospitals, schools, shopping centers, and custom homes.
Brian uses his technical background to dissect the complex financial issues associated with probate, estate, and trust matters.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.S. Civil Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone: 612.315.9203
Tristam O. Hage, Attorney
Tristam brings over 30 years of experience representing clients in all types of civil and criminal matters. His vast experience in different practice areas allows him to see unique and creative angles of the case that many other attorneys may miss.
- Hamline University School of Law
- University of Minnesota
- Email: email@example.com
- Direct Phone: 651.639.0402
Clarice R. Scarnecchia, Attorney
Clarice is an ambitious and creative attorney that prides herself on client service. During law school and prior to joining Hage Law, Clarice clerked for Brockton D. Hunter PA, the Christian Peterson Law Office, and worked as a student certified attorney for the Anoka County Public Defender's Office. Since joining Hage Law, Clarice continues to focus on providing excellent criminal defense services, as well as other civil practice services.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone: 612.315.9204